Evening all and I hope you’ve had a happy Thursday.
A little bit late to the party, I’ve just finished watching the first #CommsSchool webinar. It was the kick up the arse I needed if I’m perfectly honest.
It’s taken me so long to finally find a career that I’m enjoying, suits my skill-set and to sink my teeth into.
- Call me Liz, sometimes Lizzie but never Lizzy.
- I’m currently a PR intern.
- Shoot me a tweet if you fancy a chat!
- PR to me is all about the storytelling.
- PR for social good especially makes me tick.
- Apparently, I’ve got a talent for phone pitching (but phone calls are easy after working in an NHS call centre, believe me).
- I hope to pimp up my Instagram and content creation over the next year or so.
- I believe that every day is a school day.
- Although I’m not a polemicist, I’ll let you know my thoughts.
Creative idea meetings are my absolute jam. If I’m not in the office, I’ll be in the classroom, or possibly snugged in bed with my Kindle glued to my hand.
Expect rants, thoughts, opinions and ideas as I try to keep up with breaking news, assignments, getting to the gym, eating my 5-a-day, getting 8 hours sleep a night and trying not to trip over my feet.